Immigration Law


Before applying for Canadian citizenship, a permanent resident must reside in Canada for three years out of five. The candidate must also meet other criteria such as the ability to speak French or English, knowledge about Canada, have completed his or her tax returns, etc.

Asylum application

Canada offers asylum to people who fear persecution if they return to their home country. These individuals have a well-founded fear of persecution, whether based on race, religion, political opinion, nationality or membership in a particular social group (such as someone with a different sexual orientation). Asylum is also available to individuals who are unable to return to their country because of fear for their life or a risk of torture or cruel treatment.


Canada promotes family reunification.
You are likely to qualify to file a permanent resident claim in this category if you are the spouse, parent, grandparent or child (adopted or not) of a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.

Great visa for parents and grandparents

To facilitate family reunification, Immigration Canada has issued a long-term temporary resident visa for individuals who wish to visit their child or grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
This super visa, with single or multiple entries, allows visitors to stay for up to two years during their first stay and is renewable for a period of 10 years.

Tourist visa

Citizens of certain countries designated by Canada must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before coming to Canada. These applications must be submitted to Canadian embassies abroad. We can help you so that your probabilities of obtaining the visa are much higher.


To offer you an efficient, practical and accessible service, our family law and immigration law services are also available remotely by WhatsApp, Teams or Zoom. Do not hesitate to contact us!